- 1 Receiver
- 90 days subscription
- Drama starring Richard Gere, Dakota Fanning, Theo James. A newly married couple are forced to navigate the all-consuming interest of a powerful, mysterious, and possessive philanthropist.
- An idealistic defense lawyer is confronted with defending a powerful judge whom he suspects could be guilty of raping a young woman. Starring Al Pacino and Jack Warden.
- Drama, Al Pacino, Holly Hunter, Chris Messina. An elderly locksmith, despondent about the loss of his great love, tries to learn to trust again as he apprehensively begins to bond with a local bank teller while seeking to mend a strained relationship with his son.
- PREMIERE. Comedy drama, Sandra Bullock, Billy Bob Thornton. A brilliant strategist comes out of self-imposed retirement for a chance to beat her professional nemesis in what becomes a down-and-dirty, all-out political battle where nothing is sacred and winning is all that counts.
- PREMIERE. Animation. Red, Chuck & Bomb don't quite fit in on Bird Island and are the only birds who seem remotely suspicious when a group of green pigs arrive on their island. When the swine's nefarious plans are revealed, only Red and his pals have what it takes to save the day.
- PREMIERE. Biopic of Michael Edwards (Taron Egerton) whose participation in the 1988 Winter Olympics marked the first time a Brit ever competed in the ski-jumping event. Training under a former champ (Hugh Jackman), Edwards found fame as a lovable loser just trying his best.
- PREMIERE. Horror. An American family living in India are devastated when their young son is killed. Grieving, the mother (Sarah Wayne Callies) performs a ritual that will allow her speak to her dead child, but her actions cause her family to be haunted by an otherworldly force./li>
- PREMIERE. Animated adventure. Alvin, Simon and Theodore come to believe Dave is going to propose to his new girlfriend in Miami and dump them. They've three days to stop the proposal, saving themselves not only from losing Dave but possibly from gaining a terrible stepbrother.
- PREMIERE. Comedy drama, Susan Sarandon, Rose Byrne. After the death of her husband, Marnie relocates to Los Angeles to be closer to her daughter Lori. While Lori frets about her mother's smothering ways, Marnie soon meets other people who are more in need of her assistance.
- PREMIERE. Action adventure, Chris Hemsworth, Charlize Theron, Emily Blunt. Eric and fellow warrior Sara, raised as members of ice Queen Freya's army, try to conceal their forbidden love as they fight to survive the wicked intentions of both Freya and her sister Ravenna.
- REMIERE. Animation. Raised by wolves since birth, Mowgli must leave the only home he's ever known when the fearsome tiger Shere Khan unleashes his mighty roar. Guided by a no-nonsense panther and a free-spirited bear, the young boy embarks on an epic journey of self-discovery.
- PREMIERE. Comedy with Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Penelope Cruz. Past-their-prime male models Derek and Hansel are recruited by Interpol to investigate a conspiracy after a number of beautiful celebrities are assassinated while posing with Zoolander's signature "Blue Steel" look.
- PREMIERE. Action. Subjected to an experiment that leaves him disfigured and with accelerated healing powers, mercenary Wade Wilson (Ryan Reynolds) adopts the alter ego Deadpool and armed with his new abilities, and twisted, dark sense of humour, hunts down the man responsible.
- PREMIERE. Family animated-adventure. Po reunites with his long-lost father Li, and the pair travel to a secret panda sanctuary. There, they must work together to defeat a new enemy: a powerful yak who grows stronger by stealing the life force of other warriors.
- PREMIERE. Thriller starring George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Jack O'Connell. TV stock-market guru Lee Gates and his producer Patty are held hostage during a live broadcast by a man threatening to kill Lee if he does not get the stock up 24 and a half points before the bell.