- Comedy starring Seth Rogen, Rose Byrne, Zac Efron. A young couple with a newborn infant, who only want a good solid night's sleep, go to war with the fraternity that turns their once-peaceful neighbourhood into party central.
- Biopic of divorced mother of two Joy Mangano who risks her life's savings to produce and market her own invention. Facing betrayal, treachery, and the scars of love, Joy becomes a true boss of family and enterprise. Jennifer Lawrence, Robert De Niro, Bradley Cooper.
- A dramatization about the infamous 1919 "Black Sox Scandal," in which eight members of the Chicago White Sox conspired with gamblers to throw the World Series in return for cash.
- Biopic of Beach Boys mastermind Brian Wilson (John Cusack), focusing on his emerging psychosis in the 60's as he attempts to craft his avant-garde pop masterpiece, and later, as a broken, confused man under the influence of a manipulative therapist (Paul Giamatti).
- Sci-fi adventure, George Clooney, Hugh Laurie, Britt Robertson. Discovering a technologically advanced trinket that provides an amazing glimpse of the future, a scientifically minded teen enlists the help of a reclusive inventor to make "Tomorrowland" a reality today.
- Romantic comedy, Ashley Judd, Patrick Wilson, Whoopi Goldberg. In a small town nestled in the Appalachian Mountains of Virginia, self-proclaimed spinster Ave Maria Mulligan finds her life shaken up and forever changed after learning a long-buried family secret.
- Action. Danny (Scott Adkins) is on a mission to find the killer of his brother who died in a pre-arranged football gang fight. To find the killer and exact his revenge, he vows to make his gang the most feared in London by training them in the art of mixed martial arts.
- Biographical drama starring Benedict Cumberbatch as Alan Turing, the brilliant UK mathematician and computer scientist who helped the Allies secure victory in WWII by cracking the German enigma code, and who was later prosecuted as a homosexual by his own government.
- Romantic comedy. Tom (Jason Segel) and Violet (Emily Blunt) find their wedding plans interrupted by a number of disappointments and surprises over the course of five years, as Violet is forced to move to Michigan and Tom becomes frustrated by missed job opportunities.
- Crime drama based on Ahmed Mourad's popular novel and starring Karim Abdel Aziz and Khaled Al Sawi. Dr Yehia, a doctor at a mental instituation specialising in the treatment of violent criminals, has his life turned upside down when his best friend becomes a patient.
- PREMIERE. Family animation. Snoopy, the world's most lovable beagle, embarks upon his greatest mission as he takes to the skies to pursue his arch-nemesis The Red Baron.
- PREMIERE. Comedy, Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Bell, Peter Dinklage. A titan of industry is sent to prison after being caught insider trading. When she emerges ready to rebrand herself as America's latest sweetheart, not everyone she screwed over is so quick to forgive and forget.
- Mystery comedy, Emma Roberts, Tate Donovan. Upon leaving her quaint hometown of River Heights and arriving in Los Angeles with her father, teenage super-sleuth Nancy Drew finds her investigative skills put to the ultimate test over the death of a Hollywood starlet.
- Drama with Greer Grammer and Joey Lawrence. While fulfilling her community service hours at a horse rescue ranch, Emma forms an unlikely bond with an abused show horse who won't let anyone ride him.
- Poignant drama set in the wheatfields of Texas before the First World War. Two men with very different backgrounds (Richard Gere, Sam Shepard) fall in love with the same woman (Brooke Adams), causing heartache for all.